Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh me oh my.

I haven't blogged in a few days. Truth is nothing has been going on. I live a pretty boring life and I just don't know really how to blog on anything but my life (and i don't do that all that well). I have been so stressed about Christmas and what to get people and how I am going to come up with money to get people gifts its just driving me crazy. I love Christmas so much and anything to do with Christmas but this year has been hard. I am living pay check to pay check and sometimes even having trouble doing that. So this Christmas buying presents has been rough. I have only bought for my dogs and my dad. Now only about 10 other people to buy for. This shouldn't be hard right? Hope they all love stuff from the dollar store cause at this point it seems like that is all there getting.

So last night I had another adventure with my best friend and her daughter. This time we decided to go to Tanglewood. Tanglewood is a huge place that you drive thru and see about 20 mins worth of awesome Christmas lights. Well Tanglewood opened at 6:00. We didn't make it there until about 7:00. Well they were already lined up about a mile and a half away from the actual park. It took us about 4 hours to get less than 2 miles. 4 HOURS!! It only takes about 3 to 3 1/2 hours to get to Myrtle Beach from here. We could have done been almost 300 miles in what it took us to go that mile and a half. Add a 2 1/2 year old into the mix and it is NO fun, I wouldn't lie. By the time we got into the park it was about 11:00. By this time I was tired, My best friend was tired, and her daughter was so beyond tired that she was whining about EVERYTHING! So in the end what did we learn? Waiting in line for 4 hours is not worth seeing 20 minutes worth of Christmas lights when the lights haven't changed since you were 10.

I really have nothing to report on the weight loss. I can tell that my body is starting to tone up more, which is what I wanted, but also I wanted to get smaller. I haven't changed my diet plan and I haven't had any cheat days or anything like that. I thought maybe once it got past a certain point maybe it would get easier and you would be able to tell more that I was losing weight but no, you really can't. So I am left still feeling like a fat slob about a month later. I am not giving up though, if it takes exercising more then that is what I will do. I am so determined to loose this weight that failure/giving up is not an option. Hopefully I will have better news to report once the next post. *Fingers Crossed*.

I wasn't able to take any fun exciting pictures from my Tanglewood trip (so lame I know)!! So I am leaving you with pictures of my beautiful baby boys whom I love dearly.




 

 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment