Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Playlist.

Now that I have been totally dedicated to working out and really losing my access weight that I have packed on in the last year, I have been turning to my playlist now more than ever while I am walking/running in the mornings. Some of my favorites as of right now ( I am sure it will change in a few days.. it always does!) are....

20) Kid Cudi- I Poker Her Face
19) Estelle- American Boy
18) Lady GaGa- Bad Romance
17) Kellie Pickler- Best Days of your Life
16) Keke Palmer- Bottoms Up
15) Framing Hanley- Built For Sin
14) Pussycat Dolls- Elevator
13) Breathe Carolina- Gossip
12) Jay-Z & Mariah Carey- Heartbreaker
11) Jay-Z & Alicia Keys- Empire State of Mind (def one of my faves)
10) Pixie Lott- Here we go again
9) Rhianna- If It's Lovin' that you want
8) Citizen Cope- Let the Drummer Kick
7) Pixie Lott- Mama Do (another one of my def faves)
6) Pussycat Dolls- Out of this Club
5) Jason Aldean- Shes Country
4) Usher- Papers
3) Jay-Z & Rhianna- Run This Town
2) Lady GaGa & Flo-rida- Starstruck



AND MY MOST FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW OF THE MOMENT IS:
LEIGHTON MEESTER SOMEBODY TO LOVE





Whats on your playlist right now? Anything I should check out? I have such a broad taste in music, I like about everything so fess up!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I also love: Shots by LMFAO & Paradiso Girl's Patron song. I don't even drink, I just like the beats for dancing or working out. : ]

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete