Monday, December 14, 2009

Glee Geek

Okay so is anyone else out as in love with the show Glee as I am? Seriously, I don't know how I am supposed to last until April. I guess I am just going to have to get the Season 1 DVD when it comes out and watch it over and over until April. What are your thoughts on the show? Love it? Hate it? Personally its one of my favorite shows. It ranks right up there with One Tree Hill, Greys Anantomy and True Blood!!!!

One of my favorite performances from the show!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, you're such a GIRL! But yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm a Gleek. I don't know why, I'm a big music fan so I wince when I hear the more obvious uses of auto tune, and we're too old to think the plots are groundbreaking rather than cheesy, but darn it all if I'm not seduced by the massive group songs, and any scene with Lea Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. which scene did you put up? Hulu doesn't like non-Yanks :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help it! I really just fell in sitcom love! I love music too and I hate to say it but sometimes I like Lea Michele's versions of the songs better than the originals. AH. I know. I put up the keep holding on clip!!

    ReplyDelete